Friday, September 11, 2015

Give It Away Now

Out of my big batch of muffins, only three were left at the end of the day. I said aloud that I didn't want to bring any of them home, and a coworker asked if she could have the rest for her mother. YES, WOMAN! YES! I put 'em in a Ziploc and shoved them her way.

NO MORE CHOCOLATE CHIPS IN MY HOUSE! Woo hoo!

Today while working out: Data refused a direct order from Commander Riker, because he suspected that the machines that would be destroyed in the process of following said order were actually intelligent life forms. Picard spoke one line to him at the episode finale, and I cried: "That was the most human decision you've ever made." The tiny twitch in Brent Spiner's face, the blink of his eyes, oh God, my heartstrings.

I have soreness in my... chest? What are these strange non-muscles of mine? I think it's from the dumbbell bench presses I did. Should be interesting to see what sorenesses wait until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment